Serves 4 as a side dish
- 500g Jersey Royal new potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled and crushed
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 60g Gorgonzola piccante, crumbled
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Boil potatoes for 10 minutes in salted water. Drain.
Pour a thin layer of oil on a baking tray and add onion, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
Toss potatoes in onion and garlic and roast for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, crush potatoes and top with Gorgonzola. Return to oven for 3-5 minutes until the Gorgonzola has melted and is bubbling.