- 50g roasted chestnuts, chopped
- 25g dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- olive oil
- 4 x 100g Traditional Farmfresh Turkey breasts
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 150g Gorgonzola piccante
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 slices smoked streaky bacon
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Fry chestnuts, cranberries and thyme in oil for 2 minutes.
Slice turkey breasts in half and flatten to make one long strip. Season.
Place Gorgonzola on turkey strips and top with some chestnut mixture. Roll turkey around the filling, lay thyme over and wrap in 2 slices of streaky bacon. Repeat for each turkey breast.
Pat oil over each turkey breast and roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes until cooked and golden brown.