- Cut 1 shallot finely and 500 g asparagus into rounds, keeping the tips whole.
- Peel 2 potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Blanch the asparagus tips in plenty of salted water and set them aside.
- Fry the shallot in a saucepan with a little evo oil, add the potatoes and asparagus and allow them to take on flavour for 5 minutes.
- Add 1.5 litres of boiling vegetable stock and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add 4 tablespoons of fresh cream, cook for another 5 minutes and then blend everything with a hand blender.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Let the velouté cool down and in the meantime cut 120 g of spicy Gorgonzola Pdo into cubes.
- Serve the soup cold, garnishing it with cubes of spicy Gorgonzola Pdo, croutons, lemon zest, ground black pepper and mint leaves.
First Course, Video Recipes
Cream soup with asparagus, mint and cubes of spicy Gorgonzola Pdo
QUICK AND TASTY RECIPES