- In a bowl crumble the biscuits, add the softened butter and mix everything.
- Put the obtained mixture into a food ring mold and make the bottom of our cheesecake.
- Put it into the refrigerator.
- Soak the gelatine leaves into water.
- Blend the Gorgonzola, the yogurt, the soft cheese and the sugar in order to get a creamy mixture.
- In a saucepan heat the cream and the milk, when it is very hot, add the previously squeezed gelatine and add to the Gorgonzola mixture.
- Take the bottom out of the refrigerator and pour the mixture into the mold, leave it to stand in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
- Take the cheesecake out of the refrigerator, remove the food ring mold and garnish with fruit and mint.
TIME OF PREPARATION: 4 hours